Karachi:Pakistan Cricket Board perceives Cricket Australia's willingness to go ahead with the India tour as nothing but double standard but the PCB on Tuesday ruled out seeking a legal action against its Australian counterpart.
Peeved at CA and its players' association for their willingness to tour India despite Saturday's serial blasts in New Delhi, PCB simply cannot forget the fact that the Australians had earlier refused to tour Pakistan, claiming the country was not safe enough.
But contrary to local media reports, PCB ruled out seeking legal action against CA.
"No, I don't think we have talked or discussed about such an option. Yes, we do feel Australia's double standards is before us to see but what legal action can we take against them?" a senior PCB official said.
He did admit that if Australia went ahead with their tour of India, it would make Pakistan's case stronger.
"We have been saying all along Pakistan is as safe as any other country to host international teams and when Australia can go to India they can also come to Pakistan as well. We will take up this issue directly with them and even with other boards," the official said.
Shafqat Naghmi, the chief operating officer of the board, has said he is 100 per cent certain that because of the big money involved in the series, Australia would tour India and said he would like to see what excuse they give for shunning Pakistan on security grounds.