New Delhi:Sources in the Pakistan Cricket Board have told NDTV that South Africa's tour of Pakistan will go ahead as scheduled.
The decision comes despite the late night blasts in Karachi on Thursday that killed atleast 139 people. However the match scheduled for Karachi will be shifted out to another venue, probably Multan.
South Africa won the test series 1-0 and are currently 1-0 up in the five match ODI series.
The fifth and final match of the series was to be played in Karachi. The South African Board has been assessing the security situation in Pakistan for the last several hours and said that the safety of their players is of paramount importance.
Teams have previously pulled out of tours to Pakistan because of violence in Karachi. Most recently, the Champions Trophy in hockey was shifted to Malaysia because of the participant's reluctance to play in Karachi.