New Delhi:Ace Indian shuttler Chetan Anand said he is not too worried about results and would like to go full throttle in the World Badminton Championship, to be held in Hyderabad from August 10-16.
Chetan, seeded 15th, has been pitted against Korean Ji Hoon Hong in the first round and the 29-year-old shuttler said he is not undeterred by the prospect of facing him.
"It is an okay draw for me. I am playing a Korean in the first round. I have never played him before but I have seen him play. So it would be a good match," said Chetan, ranked 15th in the world.
"I would like to concentrate on my game and play freely and I know if I can do that I can pull it off."
If Chetan gets past Ji, making it to the third round ought not to be that difficult, where he is likely to meet sixth-seed Sony Dwi Kuncoro of Indonesia.
"Last year I defeated Kuncoro in the Denmark Open Super Series, so I am not scared of him. I just want to enjoy and play my natural game. I am not too worried about results and want to give my 100 per cent," he said.
Among other Indians in fray in men's singles, Arvind Bhat has a difficult draw but the current National champion said it wasn't "too bad" and would like to concentrate on one match at a time.
"The draw isn't too bad even though I play ninth-seed Yu Hsing Hsieh of Taiwan in the first round. I know I have not won against him in the last two encounters but I still feel he is beatable. Both times I played him, they were close. So I would like to take it one match at a time," said Bhat, who is working on his fitness to boost his chances in the tournament.
"I am working on my fitness and it should be fine by the time the championship starts," he added.